- New finessed fit made for unrestricted casting and rowing
- Breathable, abrasion- and puncture-resistant three-layer stretch CORDURA® fabric
- YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Fully taped seams
- Redesigned internal anti-wicking, soft neoprene cuff
- Two upper hand pockets
- Dual chest pockets with rubberized zipper garages for tool docking
- Zippered internal security pocket
- Pit zips for unrestricted access to the PRO Bib or Waders without removing jacket
- Three-point storm hood with hidden hardware
- Athletic cut
This waterproof PRO Fishing Jacket features a finessed fit made specifically for women and tailored for unrestricted casting and rowing from revolutionary, breathable three-layer stretch CORDURA® fabric. The next-gen fishing jacket stands as a pillar of abrasion- and puncture-resistance made to serve the boat and bank angler for years instead of a mere season. Comfortable and quiet, with a remarkably soft feel, this fabric is simply the best we’ve found from both a comfort and durability perspective. Evidence our design team pushed deep into over-engineered protection from the elements, the PRO Fishing Jacket gives you further weatherproofing features like a YKK AquaGuard® zipper, fully taped seams, a longer cut, and even a redesigned internal cuff, which holds moisture out even when submersed, yet manages to feel more like a soft knit than neoprene. The forward-thinking design of the pocketing can’t be beat, with two upper hand pockets, dual chest pockets with rubberized zipper garages for streamlined tool docking, and a zippered internal security pocket. Note the pit zips that work as part of the PRO System, offering easy, unrestricted access to the PRO Bib or Waders without needing to remove the jacket. A three-point storm hood rounds out the design and can be cinched down in high winds or wide-open throttle scenarios, with hidden hardware that keeps cords out of your way when casting. Athletic cut.
Women’s sizes XS(4), S(6-8), M(10-12), L(14-16), XL(18-20).