- 28L of gear storage in a shape designed for driftboats and rafts
- Made from 840-denier, abrasion- and puncture-resistant ballistic nylon
- Coated with .1mm waterproof TPU on both sides
- Proven YKK AquaGuard® zipper
- Includes patented, easy-access Tippet Whippet and tool docking station with fly patch
- Rigid Hypalon® bottom
- Four sticky rubber, no-slide feet
- Generous opening dimensions for easy access
- Customizable interior
- Side carry handles with removable shoulder strap
- Zippered pockets under lid
- Internal hanging pockets
- 10L/610 cu. in.
Constructed from 840-denier, abrasion- and puncture-resistant ballistic nylon and then coated with .1mm TPU on both sides of the fabric, our 28L PRO Boat Bag is the best waterproof and most thoroughly seam-sealed pack in its class. After consulting with the nation’s leading driftboat and raft builders, we settled on a 28L volume with a shape expressly designed to fit the most critical boat spaces in front of a rower’s foot bar or to your side without hampering an oar stroke. If at first glance the bag looks minimal, your perception's served you wisely. There’s really nothing on the outside to catch fly line, and even the Hypalon® tool docking station, fly patch, and wildly popular, patented, easy-access Tippet Whippet have been welded onto the fabric instead of sewn in so there’s no possibility of water leakage. The interior of the bag is protected from water via a proven YKK AquaGuard® zipper with a secondary, interior splash rim just above to ward off errant water intrusion when unzipped. Inside, you’ll find a generous opening with an interior we’ve brightened up by adding a high-vis chartreuse color. Under the lid, we’ve placed dual zippered pockets for essentials like keys, phones, licenses, and headlamps. Four divider panels—two short and two long—prevent yard sales or gear migration and allow you to fully customize the interior layout to your exact liking. On the bottom, you’ll find a rigid Hypalon foot—the same durable, waterproof material used for raft tubes—with four sticky rubber feet to keep the bag from sliding. Side carry handles and a removable shoulder strap round out your transport options in a boat bag multi-day floaters can truly live out of.
28L/1708 cu. in.
10.5”H x 17.25”W x 11.5”D