- The perfect balance of weight and abrasion-resistance with double-weave, 4-way stretch Orvis PROACTIV FABRIC
- Water-repelling DWR coating decreases water absorption while speeding up dry time
- UPF 50+, even when wet
- Fits perfectly over wading boots with a slight boot cut
- Legs won’t ride up, and guard against gravel and debris when TPU-coated button snap is attached to boot
- Built-in daisy chain loops for secure tool docking inside two easy-access hand pockets
- Two zippered pockets roomy enough for medium-sized fly boxes on the thigh
- Single zip back pocket
- Snap fly closure
With a new, double-weave, 4-way stretch Orvis PROACTIV FABRIC that strikes the perfect balance between exceptional abrasion- and snag-resistance and nimble, lighter weight, the PRO Approach pant stands as the premier option for fresh and saltwater wet-wade sessions. The new fabric features a DWR coating to keep water absorption to a minimum and speed up dry time, yet manages to offer UPF 50+ sun protection even when wet. A tapered fit throughout the leg terminates in a slight boot cut that fits perfectly over our PRO Approach Shoe or even wading boots. The unique TPU-coated webbing with a button snap at lower hem is designed to attach to your boot ring so the pants act as gravel guards that can’t ride up. It’s also low-profile enough that you won’t feel that button strap should you choose to wear the PRO Approach Pant as a base layer under waders. The pocketing strategy is generous and includes two easy-access hand pockets—each with built-in daisy chain loops for secure tool docking. Two zippered pockets roomy enough for medium-sized fly boxes are found on the thigh and dual zip pockets across the back. Snap fly closure. Athletic fit.
Sizes S(30-32), M(32-34), L(36-38), XL(40-42). Inseam: 30", 32", 34".