- Updated, value-priced, full feature men's wader
- Modern fit to eliminate traditional wader bulk
- Opposing side-release buckles allow for waist-high conversion
- External storage pocket with stretch panel
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Updated anatomical neoprene booties with Integrated neoprene gravel guards
- Belt included
This new Clearwater fly-fishing wader for men is feature rich and built with a modern fit to eliminate traditional bulk. Four-layer waterproof breathable nylon fabric is light yet durable, with a 30K Waterproofness / 8K Breathability rating. Opposing side-release buckles allow for waist-high conversion on warm days. External storage pocket with stretch panel for small items and fly boxes, plus a kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket on the front chest. Updated anatomical neoprene booties with Integrated neoprene gravel guards to reduce water drag and collection. Low-profile seam construction and low-profile belt loops with 1½" webbing belt included. Hook and loop patch on interior pocket to attach Orvis waterproof pocket (8G3H sold separately). In stone.
Nylon shell/ polyurethane membrane/Nylon tricot liner. Washable. Imported.