When the season's first frost hits, especially early as it does in Vermont’s wintry Northeast Kingdom, it’s time to pull out the best cold-weather clothing and gear, and our adventure-ready First Frost Quarter-Zip pullover is top on our list. We constructed it out of thermal-regulating Graphene, the strongest, thinnest, toughest fabric we could find. This wonder material is derived from carbon and is incredibly efficient at heat management and distribution. The result is a shirt that manages to keep you warm when it’s cold and to keep you fresh when the going gets active. Its unmatched moisture wicking and thermal regulation provide all-day comfort across a range of conditions. The classic quarter-zip design, with raglan sleeves and thumbholes in the cuffs, is ready for all your cold-weather adventures. UPF 30. Active Fit.
- Adventure-ready quarter-zip constructed of thermal-regulating Graphene
- Carbon-based material is the strongest, thinnest, toughest material in the world
- Heat dissipation similar to the one the human body radiates
- Shirt keeps you warm when it’s cold and fresh when the going gets active
- Unmatched moisture wicking and thermal regulation provide all-day comfort across a range of conditions
- UPF 30 protects from 97% of sun’s rays
- Raglan sleeves for improved range of motion